2016 AANP Consumer Day
Fun and Wellness for the Whole Family:
A Health Fair for the Public
New This Year!
The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians’ (AANP) Fun and Wellness for the Whole Family (Consumer Day) is an inaugural, ground breaking event that will take place on the heels of the AANP Annual Meeting and Exhibition. The Consumer Day combines family fun, outdoor adventures, a day of exciting activities, and access to countless natural products, with expert information from licensed naturopathic doctors.
Consumer Day is open to the public at the Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort, Saturday, July 30, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You Must Register to Attend:
Register now; space is limited! You must bring your ticket(s) to the door for admission. Either bring a print out of your ticket or show a registration confirmation on your mobile device. Individual and Family tickets available. Tickets range from $5.00 - $25.00.
This event is family-friendly and perfect for people of all ages. Stick around and enjoy the mountain setting. The 2016 program, set against a beautiful backdrop, will feature vendors and licensed naturopathic doctors and other industry experts who will be ready to speak with you regarding natural remedies and healthy lifestyle practices.
Purchase your health fair tickets and enjoy discounted access to Snowbird’s Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Mountain Flyer, Vertical Drop, Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Kid’s Inflatables, Aerial Tram, and Peruvian Chairlift. Participants can purchase All Day Activity Passes to all Snowbird activities at a discounted rate of $36.00 per person. Mobile or hard copy health fair tickets must be presented upon entrance. Registration is required. Space is limited!
- Learn delicious recipes from an interactive cooking demonstration
- Take guided herb and wildflower walks
- Attend mini-workshops, guided by some of the foremost wellness experts in the country
- Checkout product showcases and exhibitor booths
- Participate in outdoor family yoga sessions a-top the mountain
- Visit food vendors for healthy and delicious meals
- Enjoy the Cool Air Concert at sunset to cap off a fun and informative day
A block of rooms has been reserved for AANP, with rooms ranging from $139 to $379. To make reservations, guests should contact Snowbird at 1-800-453-3000 or email email@example.com. Be sure to identify yourself as part of AANP.
What You Need to Know If You Are An:
Exhibitor, Sponsor, Media, B2B Natural Health Vendor or Licensed Naturopathic Physician
Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus | Media Guidelines and Registration | Event One-pager (Double-sided) |
About the AANP | Identity Brochure | Annual Convention & Exhibition | Summer Activities at Snowbird Resort
- I prefer not to sponsor or exhibit, but I would like to fiscally support:
- In-kind support should be sent to:
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
C/O Fun and Family Wellness for the Entire Family
818 18th Street, NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20006
- I prefer not to sponsor or exhibit, but I would like to pledge to become an advertising partner: