Start Date: 2/15/2017 7:00 PM EST
End Date: 2/15/2017 8:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Your Computer - Eastern Standard Time
The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Sponsor: The American Association of Naturopathic Physician
Telemedicine is beginning to take off - but what are the ground rules and guidelines that NDs should know?
In this informative webinar, Christine Girard, ND and Christa Natoli of the Center for Telehealth and e-Health Law will outline the essentials. Such as:
• Whether NDs in a licensed state can 'see' patients in a pre-licensed state
• Whether NDs in a pre-licensed state can 'see' patients from elsewhere
• How can patient information be kept secure per HIPAA?
• What Electronic Medical Record requirements apply?
• Are there any different needs for patient consent?
• What about insurance?
Telemedicine offers an opportunity to expand your practice, and to help patients who might otherwise be underserved. Gain key insights through this informative program.
This AANP webinar is free for members; the non-member cost is $39.