Start Date: 8/15/2019 7:00 AM PDT
End Date: 8/17/2019 7:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: Oregon Convention Center Location:
777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Portland, OR United States 97232
Event Website: http://www.naturopathic.org/aanp2019
The American Association for Naturopathic Physicians
Online registration will open on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
Make sure to register by July 25th to benefit from our early bird rate. Online registration will close August 13th.
||Early Bird (7/25)
Fourth Year Grad.
|First and Second Year Graduates
|Third Year Graduates
***Single-day passes – $200/day for members, and $300/day for non-members* – purchased on-site at registration.
(**Gala ticket not included with day pass purchase)
1. NMC Summit on the Future of Naturopathic Medicine (free)
1. Post-con: Physical manipulation techniques for upper extremities with Nick Buratovich, ND (3 hours CE) $75
2. Post-con: Introduction to Naturopathic Soft Tissue Injections with Tyna Moore, ND, DC (3 hours CE) $150
3. Post-con: Modified Nasal Specific with André Saine, ND (3 hours CE) $75 (prerequisite required)*
4. Post-con: Top to Bottom Review of Comprehensive Medical & Physical Assessment (3 hours CE) $75
*Must attend ALL of Dr. Saine's general session lectures during the convention in order to attend the post-con.
Registration for the post-con ONLY is coming soon.
Additional tickets for non-registered guests and student registrations - $150
EVENT DETAILS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All persons in the Exhibit Hall must have a badge
No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the exhibit hall
Guest and student rates do not qualify for CE
Student registrations do not include a gala ticket
Cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com on July 15, 2019 to receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after Juuly 15, 2019. Note: No refunds will be granted for no-shows.
Replacement of a registered AANP attendee by a business colleague/co-worker will be accepted. A $25 USD processing fee will apply to all substitutions. Substitutions must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The new registrant will be responsible for the $25 processing fee and will have to pay the difference in registration fees based on their member type.