The AANP would like to share your professional triumphs. Please submit your accomplishments to email@example.com.
Recently featured AANP Members:
- Member Spotlight 7/25/2018: Nazirahk Amen, ND Helps Bring Rice Farming Back to the [D.C.] Region
- Member Spotlight 5/4/2018: Outside the Box Cancer Therapies, a newly released book written by Mark Stengler, NMD & Paul Anderson, ND, is currently #1 on Amazon for Oncology.
- Member Spotlight 3/12/2018: Darin Ingles, ND, FAAEM, pens The Lyme Solution - a 5-Part Plan to Fight the Inflamatory Auto-Immune Response and Beat Lyme Disease. Available here for preorder and in stores March 27.
- Member Spotlight 2/22/2018: Drs. Mark Stengler & Paul Anderson launch new book, Outside the Box Cancer Therapies. Their book on alternative therapies that treat and prevent cancer is available here.
- Member Spotlight 10/6/17: Mona Morstein, ND, DHANP launches new book, Master your Diabetes: A Comprehensive, Integrative Approach for Both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Naturopathic Now, 9/8/17: Judith Boice, ND, LAc, FABNO, launches New Book on Amazon
- Naturopathic Now, 7/26/17: Jane Guiltinan, ND wins the Benedict Lust Lifetime Achievement Award for her outstanding contributions to the profession over the span of her career.
- Naturopathic Now, 2/9/17: Jared M. Skowron, ND shares How to Guard Against the Flu This Flu Season on NBC
- Naturopathic Now, 2/23/17: Joe Pizzorno, ND, founder of Bastyr University and author of The Toxin Solution.
- Member Spotlight, March, 2017: Steven LaBrecque, Student (2019), The Reward of Connection, A Hawaiian Preceptorship
- Naturopathic Now, 3/9/17: Trevor Holly Cates, ND, Launches New Book on Amazon
- Naturopathic Now, 3/23/17: Sally Lamont, ND launches website and blog that teaches how to cook delicious meals designed to enhance health & wellness
- Naturopathic Now, 4/6/17: Lauren Noel, ND has a Radio Show which features a variety of guests from the Naturopathic medical field
- Naturopathic Now, 5/4/17: JoAnn Yánez, ND, MPH, CAE – Dr. Yánez is executive director of the AANMC and serves as vice-president of the Academic Collaborative for Integrative Health, is on the the Advisory Board for the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions, and serves on the AANP Diversity + Inclusion Committee. Additionally, Dr. Yánez helps spread awareness of naturopathic medicine as a viable and satisfying career path.