The AANP would like to share your professional triumphs. Please submit your accomplishments to email@example.com.
Recently featured AANP Members:
- Member Spotlight 3/7/19: Andrew Rubman, ND. Dr. Rubman is working to spread equity of naturopathic medicine locally and internationally. He is working on opening a senior living center community that will serve about 35,000 people in Guilin, China. Dr. Rubman encourages NDs to band together to bring forth equity of naturopathic doctors to the healthcare realm.
- Member Spotlight 2/21/19: Brad Bongiovanni, ND. Thanks to Dr. Bongiovanni, licensed naturopathic doctors are now elligible for Lifestyle Managment (LM) certification through the American College of Lifestyle Management.
- Member Spotlight 2/7/19: Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO: Dr. Alschuler co-founded the iTHRIVE plan, a web-based personalized health plan for people diagnosed with cancer.
- Member Spotlight 1/28/19: Eva Miller, ND & Amy Hobson, ND - Meet the team working to improve CPT codes for you! Did you know AANP participates in the AMA's CPT Editorial Panel? Doctors Eva Miller & Amy Hobson represent the AANP at the American Medical Association/ CPT Editorial Panel / Healthcare Professional Advisory Committee.
- Member Spotlight 12/27/18: Dennis Godby, ND, MA, founded and co-directed The Run™, North America's premier ultra-marathon, benefiting licensing naturopathic doctors in all 50 states. Next up for Dr. Godby is New Mexico, which will take place February 10-12.
- Member Spotlight 12/13/18: AANP member, Dr. Jill Crista, has released a new book: Break the Mold: 5 Tools to Conquer Mold & Take Back Your Health. The book is available for purchase here.
- Member Spotlight 11/28/18: In her new book, "Rising Above Lyme Disease," Julia Greenspan, ND, provides a great resource for fellow doctors to give to patients who are looking for more information about tick-borne disease. The book is meant for patients and families, but also goes into treatment with the latest research for natural therapies.
- Member Spotlight 10/3/18: Crave Reset: A Breakthrough Guide for Mastering the Psychology and Physiology of Craivings. In her new book, AANP member Elena Zinkov, ND, dives into the root cause of food cravings, how to master them, and live a guilt-free life.
- Member Spotlight 7/25/2018: Nazirahk Amen, ND Helps Bring Rice Farming Back to the [D.C.] Region
- Member Spotlight 5/4/2018: Outside the Box Cancer Therapies, a newly released book written by Mark Stengler, NMD & Paul Anderson, ND, is currently #1 on Amazon for Oncology.
- Member Spotlight 3/12/2018: Darin Ingles, ND, FAAEM, pens The Lyme Solution - a 5-Part Plan to Fight the Inflamatory Auto-Immune Response and Beat Lyme Disease. Available here for preorder and in stores March 27.
- Member Spotlight 2/22/2018: Drs. Mark Stengler & Paul Anderson launch new book, Outside the Box Cancer Therapies. Their book on alternative therapies that treat and prevent cancer is available here.
- Member Spotlight 10/6/17: Mona Morstein, ND, DHANP launches new book, Master your Diabetes: A Comprehensive, Integrative Approach for Both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Naturopathic Now, 9/8/17: Judith Boice, ND, LAc, FABNO, launches New Book on Amazon
- Naturopathic Now, 7/26/17: Jane Guiltinan, ND wins the Benedict Lust Lifetime Achievement Award for her outstanding contributions to the profession over the span of her career.
- Naturopathic Now, 2/9/17: Jared M. Skowron, ND shares How to Guard Against the Flu This Flu Season on NBC
- Naturopathic Now, 2/23/17: Joe Pizzorno, ND, founder of Bastyr University and author of The Toxin Solution.
- Member Spotlight, March, 2017: Steven LaBrecque, Student (2019), The Reward of Connection, A Hawaiian Preceptorship
- Naturopathic Now, 3/9/17: Trevor Holly Cates, ND, Launches New Book on Amazon
- Naturopathic Now, 3/23/17: Sally Lamont, ND launches website and blog that teaches how to cook delicious meals designed to enhance health & wellness
- Naturopathic Now, 4/6/17: Lauren Noel, ND has a Radio Show which features a variety of guests from the Naturopathic medical field
- Naturopathic Now, 5/4/17: JoAnn Yánez, ND, MPH, CAE – Dr. Yánez is executive director of the AANMC and serves as vice-president of the Academic Collaborative for Integrative Health, is on the the Advisory Board for the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions, and serves on the AANP Diversity + Inclusion Committee. Additionally, Dr. Yánez helps spread awareness of naturopathic medicine as a viable and satisfying career path.